Finis Edge Fins
Engineered to do it all, the FINIS EDGE Fin is the ultimate speed training fin. Through extensive testing at the FINIS Stroke Lab, these swim fins help to optimize training without interrupting the natural kick cycle or compromising comfort. With a 100% silicone construction and the Smart Fin™ Technology, this fin reinforces a proper kick at high speeds, builds cardiovascular endurance, and activates key muscle groups for a propulsive up-kick.
- Comfortable, high-velocity swim fins.
- Proprietary blade angle: Designed to feel like a natural extension of the foot.
- Smart Fin™ Technology: Proprietary combination of blade angle and hydrodynamic vents for a natural kick cycle with instant forward propulsion.
- High-performance vents: Advanced vent system redirects water flow, eliminating drag, and increasing propulsive forces.
- Technically advanced speed: Increased surface area and reinforced side rails for a proper kick at high speeds.
- Targets key muscle groups: Catches water on the up-kick, activating hamstrings, and glutes.
- Industry-leading comfort with ergonomic contours: Maintains constant connection with the top of the foot to prevent skin irritation and tension.
- Open heel and toe design: Increases range-of-motion and open-toe space for the most comfortable fit.
- 100% Silicone: Optimum performance and comfort.
User tip: the Edge fins are designed with a slightly narrow foot pocket to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Users with a wide or long arched foot may prefer to size up to the USA men’s size 11-13 (XL). Example: USA men’s size 10-11 foot that is wide (D & up) or has a long arch may want to size up to the USA men’s size 11-13 (XL).